Saturday 28 January 2017

Fairy Loot Unboxing: January 2017 - Mystery and Mischief

Fairy Loot is swiftly becoming one of my favourite things - I am so excited for the box to arrive each month and haven't been disappointed yet! 

If you are a Fairy Loot subscriber but your box hasn't arrived yet - please be aware of spoilers!! 



What Was in the Box:
  • Funko Mystery Mini: Each subscriber randomly received either a Harry Potter mini or a Game of Thrones one - I got Harry Potter and I even got the man himself! He is very cute!
  • Exclusive Night Circus Pillow Case: I am a big fan of the Night Circus and of pillows so this is perfect for me. The quote reads "The finest pleasures are always the unexpected ones" which I love. Designed by Risa Rodil (The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern)
  • Exclusive Come Back Yesterday Candle: Candles are my true weakness. I own literally dozens of them and I can't walk past any shop selling candles without going in. This one smells really good and is apparently themed around this months book which is intriguing! Designed by Heather at Meraki Candles.
  • How to Think Like Sherlock by Daniel Smith: Having two books was such a lovely surprise. This is definitely a book you can dip in and out of rather than reading cover to cover so I will be reading a little of this every so often.
  • Exclusive Rose Necklace: Again, apparently significant to the book which is exciting! It's such a beautiful well made necklace as well. Designed by Oh Panda Eyes.
  • Exclusive Alice in Wonderland Bookmark: This is double printed with triple paper which is perfect for me - my books tend to spend a lot of time in my handback and I've bent more than a couple of bookmarks as a result so this will hopefully be sturdier. Designed by Read At Midnight.
  • Caraval by Stephanie Garber: I guessed right!! I had a feeling this would be this months book and I am so glad it is! It's a really beautiful copy and one of my most anticipated reads of the year! This came with signed bookplate, author letter, bookmark and post card. I especially love the author letter because there are doodles on it that may relate to the book which is intriguing!
  • Bonus Items: Alchemists of Loom bookmark, Passenger notebook and Jackaby free chapter download code postcard.
Another great box!! I love the book which I was going to buy anyway - I am super excited for it! Of the other products I think my favourite is either the Candle or the Pillowcase (although I also really love the Necklace and the Bookmark - choosing favourites is HARD). Next month's theme is Emperors & Fugitives and again, I think I know what the book is and am very excited for it! 
You can find out more about Fairy Loot here.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading 

2 comments:

  1. Fairy Loot sounds great, and if I was going to subsribe to one of these this might be the one. I mean, Caraval + Alechemists bookmar and a Funko- plus the other stuff. Looks like all win! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love getting these boxes and definitely recommend them! Every box has been a win so far!

      Delete