Wednesday 24 August 2016

Top 5 Books That I Want To Read By The End Of The Year

Top 5 Wednesdays is a weekly feature hosted by GingerReadsLainey and you can find the goodreads page for the group here. I really enjoyed coming up with theses books and am definitely going to try and finish them soon. I hope you enjoy seeing what books I chose!


1) Book of Lies by Teri Terry
Book of Lies
My mum bought me this book a while a go and I am determined to have finished it by the end of this year because it sounds like a great read.

2) Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
Girl Online Going Solo (Girl Online, #3)
I am very excited to read Girl Online On Tour and plan on reading it as soon as I get it because I have loved both the other books written by Zoe Sugg and I am sure this one will be just as good if not better.

3) The Creeping Shadow by Jonathon Stroud
Lockwood & Co: The Creeping Shadow 
I have read the other three books in this series and am intrigued to see where Jonathon Stroud is going to take the plot and the characters and can't wait to read it.

4) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
Pride and Prejudice
I have tried to read Pride and Prejudice before but I didn't get very fair and gave up so I am determined to try and read it again this year and actually finish it this time.

5) Sandrider by Angie Sage
SandRider (TodHunter Moon, #2)
I have had Sandrider for a while now and just haven't yet been in the right mood to read it but I love everything that Angie Sage has written and so I am excited to read it and see what is going to happen to the characters in this book.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

6 comments:

  1. I am also really determined to Pride and Prejudice this year!
    If you are interested my T5W is here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/top-5-wednesday-books-i-want-to-read-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Pride and Prejudice is just one of those books I would love to read. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Ooh a new Teri Terry book! I loved her Slated series. I didn't get very far with Austen when I tried Sense and Sensibility but one of these days I may try again. and Sandrider looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of both Sandrider and Book of Lies but unfortunately I haven't got around to it, I will hopefully read them this year though. Also good luck with Sense and Sensibility I hope you manage it this time. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Never heard about these books (except of Pride and Prejudice, of course), but Sandrider looks like a fun book. And Book of Lies also seems interesting :)

    Thiago - DoctorCorgi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sandrider is a book from a really cool series that I love and I cannot wait to read Book of Lies. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete