Wednesday 24 August 2016

Bout of Books Reading Update Day 2

Tuesday:

Ann:
507 pages
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Yesterday I finished Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi which I really enjoyed. I then read 100 pages of Shadows by Amy Meredith which I stopped at 100 pages because I realised that I had read it before and I knew exactly what was going to happen. I then started to read Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers which I managed to read 25 pages of before I had to go to bed. I also had to read 8 pages of Lord of the Flies by William Golding which I have to read for homework and so far I am not enjoying it.

Clare:
346 pages
Eden Gardens
Yesterday I read Eden Gardens by Louise Brown, I had wanted to read more than one book but ended up going out for the day plus Eden Gardens was a fairly slow read and often depressing.

Total Read So Far This Week:
Ann: 3 books ( 1344 pages)
Clare: 2 books (634 pages)


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment