Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bout of Books Reading Log

So Bout of Books 15 has kicked off and we are both very excited to get stuck in! We had such a great time doing the last one and ended up reading something like 20-22 books in one week which is insane! And given the size of our TBR's at the moment - desperately needed! 


Reading:

Monday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 143
Books Finished: 
Pre-Twentieth Century Short Stories Student's Anthology
Pre-twentieth Century Short Stories: I only really read this book for school as homework but some of the stories were good.

Clare:
Pages Read: 418
Books Finished:
How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters: Fight Back When Monsters and Mother Nature Attack
How to Survive a Sharknado by Andrew Shaffer: We were actually out taking advantage of the January Sales today so I didn't get as much reading done as I wanted to, however I did manage to read this which I absolutely loved. I am a huge fan of Sharknado and this was such a fun, entertaining read that I definitely recommend!

Tuesday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 0
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished: I didn't manage to get any reading done today at all unfortunately. 

Clare:
Pages Read: 284
Number of Books Read: 1
Books Finished: 
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
I seem to have the wrong week for a bout of books read-a-thon since yesterday my brother went back to Uni which meant I was out of the house again! Hopefully I will get some more reading done later in the week but I did manage to finish off Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and got a little way through the second book!

Wednesday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 21
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished: I only managed to read a few pages of A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens in school today.

Clare:
Pages Read: 109
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished: I read another few pages of Rebel Spring today and plan to finish this tomorrow. I am really enjoying this series.

Thursday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 73
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished: I read 73 pages of Crown of Midnight today which I am enjoying although it is quite slow so far.

Clare:
Pages Read: 244
Number of Books Read: 1
Books Finished: 
Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2)
I just finished one book on Thursday which was Rebel Spring, book 2 in the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes. This series is getting more intense and much better as it goes. I am loving it so far! 

Friday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 31
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished: 

Clare:
Pages Read: 407
Number of Books Read: 1
Books Finished:
Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms, #3)
I read the whole of Gathering Darkness in one sitting it was just that amazing! This series is definitely becoming a favourite.

Saturday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 0
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished:


Clare:
Pages Read: 413
Number of Books Read: 1
Books Finished:
Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms, #4)
Not quite one sitting but Frozen Tides was amazing. I am loving were this series is going.

Sunday:

Ann:
Pages Read: 519
Number of Books Read: 2
Books Finished: 
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Selp-Helf

Clare:
Pages Read: 0
Number of Books Read: 0
Books Finished: I took a break today because apparently I am in a bit of a hangover from the Falling Kingdoms series!

Weekly Wrap Up:

Ann:
Total Pages Read: 787
Total Number of Books Read: 3
Favourite Book:
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
I love this series, the main character gets better and better with each book!

Clare:
Total Pages Read: 1875
Total Number of Books Read: 5
Favourite Book:
Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms, #4)How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters: Fight Back When Monsters and Mother Nature Attack
This is a tie for me because I love them both for such different reasons! How to Survive a Sharknado was hilarious and fits into one of my favourite genres and Frozen Tides was just epic and wonderful and I really, really wish the next book was out already!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment