Saturday 19 September 2015

Ann: Would You Rather Book Tag.

I was looking for a tag to do today and I found the would you rather tag on Sincerely a Book Nerd(you can find their version of it here). I thought that I would try it because Clare loves to ask me and my twin would you rather questions.

1. Rather read only a series or a stand-alone books?
I would rather read only a series because I love reading series the only bad part is if the whole series isn't finished yet and I have to wait to get the next book in the series. So I think I am going to say only read a series.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I prefer reading books where the main character is female.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes and Noble (or other actual bookstores) or Amazon?
This is a tough one because I love to go to actual bookstores to look at the books because I like to see lots of books all together. So even though it would probably be more expensive I would rather shop in actual bookstores.
4. Rather all books become movies or TV shows?
I would rather they became movies because there are a lot of books that I love and if they were all turned into TV shows I wouldn't be able to watch them all.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
I would definitely read 5 books per week I don't think I would be able to only read 5 pages a day.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I have lots of stories in my head so I'd love to be an author.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
I think that I would like to get to read a new book ever 6 months because I enjoy reading new books.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I would love to own a book store. I think that it would be a lot of fun so that is my answer.
9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?
Well my favourite author writes in my favourite genre so I would only read my favourite genre.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
I love reading physical books. Also I find it harder to read eBooks so I think I would rather read a physical book.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) and on Twitter (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment