Saturday 1 August 2015

Friday Reads 1st August

Ann:


I am about to start reading The Treatment by Suzanne Young which I am so excited for because the first book The Program was so good. I am planning to read The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz which I cannot wait to read because it sounds awesome. I also plan on reading Icons by Margaret Stohl because I have been planning on reading it for a while but never got around to it. So I hope to read those three and maybe one more if I get the time (I am hoping to re-read Girl Online again) this week.

Clare:


I am currently about halfway through Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones and I am enjoying it so far, so when I have finished it I will probably jump into the sequel Deceptive. And then if I have time I will continue the super-powers theme and read Vicious by V.E. Schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment