Saturday 29 August 2015

Ann: Inside & Out Tag

The Inside & Out tag was created by MathomBooks
Inside flap / Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough (Discuss)
Sometimes I like to have to much information but most of the time I like to have short book summaries.
New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: audio book, e-book, paperback, or hardcover?
I like to get paperbacks if they are floppy books but I also have a soft spot for hardbacks. However I don't often listen to books or read e-books.
Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean? (Tell us why)
Definitely CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I do not like the idea of writing on books. 
In your best voice, read for us your favourite first sentence from a book.
I don't have a favourite first sentence from a book I like all of them.
Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
That does not matter to me in any way. I read books because i like the sound of them from the blurb not because of the authors gender.
Ever read ahead? Or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
I have to say I have already read the ending of Anne of the Island because I couldn't wait to find out what happens. So on some special occasions I do read ahead.
Organized bookshelves, or outrageous bookshelves?
I have a really messy book  shelf and when I get a new book I just chuck it onto the book shelf where there is space.
Under oath: have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
I don't really buy books but yes I have brought a book just because of the cover once of twice.
Take it outside to read, or stay in?
I tend to always read inside but I do occasionally read outside when the weather is nice.


You can find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) and on Twitter (Ann and Clare)

No comments:

Post a Comment