Saturday 3 June 2017

Ann's May Wrap Up and June TBR

May Wrap Up

I actually had a very good reading month even though I am doing a lot of exams at the moment. I don't think that I could pick a favourite book though so I am just going to list them all below!

PerfectGeekerellaFamous in LoveTruly, Madly, Famously (Famous in Love, #2)
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern: I was incredibly excited to read this after Clare brought it for me and I loved it so much! It was amazing!
Geekerella by Ashley Poston: I didn't know much about this book but I always enjoy a Cinderella retelling so I could not wait to read it! I would definitely recommend it!
Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle: I only really read this book because I was thinking about watching the TV show but overall I loved it! Although I don't think I am going to watch the TV show because I don't really like the trailers that I have watched.
Truly Madly Famously by Rebecca Serle: I think that this was a really nice ending to the story and for the characters and once again I loved it. I don't think I didn't like any of the books that I read this month.
Songs About a Girl (Songs About a Girl, #1)Love SongThe Way to Game the Walk of Shame
Songs About A Girl by Chris Russell: I really loved this book and the characters and I really want to read the next book as soon as possible! I am so excited to read it!
Love Song by Sophie Bennett: I managed to get Clare to buy me this book because I was really enjoying this particular genre of books and I don't own nearly as many as I would like to! Overall I really enjoyed this book although I new what the ending was likely to be.
The Way To Game The Walk Of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen: This was the most recent book that I have read and it was one that Clare recommended because we are both enjoying reading contemporary books at the moment and I really liked it!

June TBR

I am going to be very busy in June because I still have 10 more exams to do and also I am actually going to go to my school prom this month as well so I am probably not going to have very much time to read so I am not going to set a TBR. I will however definitely be trying to read Lord of Shadows this month because I am very excited to read it!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading. 

15 comments:

  1. Geekerella looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great month you had! I really want to read Geekerella!

    Here’s my Monthly Wrap Up!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I would definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  3. I read Geekerella in May as well! I enjoyed it, too. Happy to see you enjoyed Famous in Love. I had a not-great experience with Rebecca Serle's past work, so I'd never really looked at those books, but I might reconsider since you enjoyed it. Good luck with getting through Lord of Shadows this month!!

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend that you try and read Famous In Love because I really enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I read Perfect this week too, and loved it. It wrapped up perfectly. Songs About A Girl looks really good too. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Perfect. Also I would recommend Songs About A Girl because it was amazing!

      Delete
  5. Good luck with your exams! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good books here. I can't wait to see some reviews on Dream Fall as I'm really interested in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Geekerella. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Good luck on those TEN exams (if they're not done---if they are, then congrats on being FINISHED!).

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughters gave me Geekerella for Mother's Day and it will be a fun summer book. I'm so happy you loved it.

    ReplyDelete