Tuesday 24 January 2017

#24in48 Wrap Up Ann

My goal was to manage to read for 24 hours and I was so pleased to have managed it! I thought at one point that I was not going to be able to make it but I spent most of Sunday reading and so I managed to finish in just enough time! I am really looking forward to the next Readathon so that I can see if I can manage to read for 24 hours again!

Total Read: 24 hours 6 minutes


Feeling Sorry for Celia (Ashbury/Brookfield, #1)HeartbeatThe Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)Username: Regenerated (Username, #2)Lies I Told (Lies I Told, #1)
Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1)Twilight (Twilight, #1)My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)

I think that my favourite books of the Readathon were My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save and My Soul to Keep, unfortunately we only have the first three books in the series and so I can't continue reading the rest of the books which is really annoying! I actually really enjoyed every book that I read which is surprising for Twilight because I didn't think I would like it that much.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I couldn't go that long. :) Congrats! Heartbeat and The Name of the Star have such neat covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I still can't believe that I managed it! I know I love all the covers. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm glad to hear you liked all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were all good books which was great! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete