Monday 5 December 2016

Ann's November Wrap Up and December TBR

November Wrap Up:

In November I read a total of 5 books which I am really pleased with because I wanted to have read at least 4 books so I read 1 more book than I planned on reading!

Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)The Wondrous and the WickedThe Lovely and the LostGirl Online Going Solo (Girl Online, #3)The Female of the Species
5) Geek Girl by Holly Smale: I actually really loved this book but compared to the other books that I have read this month I have read this week it wasn't my favourite. However I really loved this book and I am hoping to read the other books in the series.
4) The Wonderous And The Wicked by Page Morgan: I also really loved this book and I loved all of the characters and the plot, overall I thought that this was an incredible book! This was the third and final book in The Dispossessed series.
3) The Lovely And The Lost by Page Morgan: This is in the second book in The Dispossessed series as The Wonderous and The Wicked but I think that overall I preferred this one and I don't know why I just did!
2) Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg: I loved this book a lot and I loved the story and the characters and was very excited to read it and I loved it as much as I thought that I would. This is the third in the Girl Online series. 
1) The Female Of The Species by Mindy McGinnis: This was such an incredible book that I loved so much, it is one of the best books that I have read this year!

Reviews Posted This Month:



December TBR:

Once again I am going to try and read 4 books this month as I have a lot of revision to do for mock exams in January but I also really want to read at least 4 books this month.

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)Let It Snow: Three Holiday RomancesDash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Winter Romances
4) Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: I know that this is not a Christmas book but I really want to finish it this year so I may read this after Christmas!
3) Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle: I don't know a lot about this book but I have been meaning to read it for a while so I plan on reading it this year! 
2) Dash And Lily's Book Of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: I'm very excited to read this book as from the blurb it sounds like the kind of book that I will really enjoy.
1) My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins: I really wanted to read some Christmas books this month so I asked Clare for suggestions and she said I should read this so I plan on reading it this month! 


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments: