Monday 14 March 2016

Cover Characteristic: Doorknobs

Cover Characteristic is a weekly feature over at Sugar & Snark. I couldn't think of many this week so we enlisted the help of our Mum who somehow managed to come up with so many. Possibly cheating to have help!

Across the Bridge of Sighs: More Venetian Stories (Venetian Stories, #2)
My favourite would either be A Christmas Carol or The Venetian Stories. I love the hands on that one and also - I am going to Venice soon so I was already drawn to it! But I do also really like the simplicity of Behind Closed Doors. I actually really like all of these for different reasons!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

10 comments:

  1. I like a Christmas Carol the best I think. It jumps out at me the most. These are all nice though. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that was the cover of a Christmas Carol that I actually owned!

      Delete
  2. These are great! I had such a hard time finding any doorknobs on covers but I did find one similar to 'Venetian Stories'!
    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! You found some really good ones! Love them all!
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of close-ups! A Christmas Carol definitely stands out the most. I don't understand what that whole stripes business is on Across the Bridge of Sighs. I can't even read the title without squinting. Whose idea was that? Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the A Christmas Carol one. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. I don't know which one I like the most. Maybe The Door!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Door is a great one! It really makes me want to know what's behind it!

      Delete