Sunday 9 August 2015

Cover Characteristics: Bicycles


Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. This week's cover theme is bicycles. This was actually way harder than it seemed but we managed it! It was a bit like a scavenger hunt.


Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle by Monique Roffey
The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Curious George Rides a Bike by H.A. Rey

You can find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) and on Twitter (Ann and Clare)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah Curious George is probably our favourite! Our little brother went through a Curious George stage so I'm pretty sure I've read every book and seen every episode! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of Golden Boy! I like the look of it.
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is actually off my TBR so I can't say yet how good it is but I have heard amazing things! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete